Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Blog (the beginning)


A blog -
sounds like - a frog
- or a lump on a log,
- a bog through which Poor Reader is begged to slog.
Sometimes said venerated creature responds "ah, blah";
occasionally, we hope, one may be left awed, even agog,
by a particularly well-encased molecular verbal glob.

Yet I begin to write, and feeling like an oddly beboggled sloth (from Magog?) ....

... I trip and begin,
"To Whom it May Concern: The Inspirational Blog of the Clod"
... ummm ...
- make that "a Claudia"


1 comment:

  1. Claudia - you're funny! I'm amazed of how many "og's" you were able to find!

    A wooden log, laying in the fog - on top of the wood sat a frog whose throat seemed to be clog(ged)

    OK the last one is a stretch. I once had a blog on Yahoo 360, but that got shut down recently and the one I have on Myspace is barren right now, since I don't log on to Myspace that often anymore (lost interest in it somehow...)

    Maybe I'll open up a new blog here some day. I'll make sure you'll know about it when it happens! ;-)

    ReplyDelete